Home » Tour Packages » Golden Triangle »Golden Triangle Tour With Neemrana Fort
Golden Triangle Tour With Neemrana Fort
- View Itnerary
- Tour Attraction
- Book Your Tour
In this package, Neemrana Fort-Palace is included which lies on the 6-lane Delhi-Jaipur National Highway No.8 is amongst the most famous weekend getaways from Delhi built in the period of 15th century. By this golden package you will visit locations like Agra, Jaipur and Delhi with Neemrana Fort where in you will get the feel of ancient heritage resorts at Neemrana specially.
• Hotels will accommodate for 06 nights on the basis of Bed and Breakfast.
• Airport transfers with staff assistance.
• A warm welcome at Delhi airport on arrival.
• Transport will be Air-conditioned.
• At Amber Fort there will be Elephant / Jeep ride (one way only while going up).
• Wherever available a Guide will be provided; well versed with speaking English.
• All taxes are currently applicable.
• Entrance fee of any kind.
• Travel Insurance.
• Supplement of any peak season.
• All sort of personal level expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
• Any type of Tips and porter charges
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
• Any other service/s not specified above.
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Neemrana - Delhi
7 days / 6 nights
Day 01: Welcome to Delhi
Desert Rider’s welcomes you to Incredible India. On your arrival at the Delhi international airport you will be guided by our coordinators and will be taken to your pre-booked hotel.
Day 02: Delhi Exploration
Leave from hotel after having your breakfast and proceed your day with exploration of Old and New Delhi. The places which you will cover are Red Fort, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Parliament House, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Jama Masjid, Khari Baoli, Gandhi Memorial and Qutub Minar Complex. Later you can visit Delhi’s main marketplace for shopping i.e. Chandni Chowk. Have a pleasant stay in the hotel at Delhi.
Day 03: Delhi – Agra (216 kms, 4-5 hrs drive).
Drive by road for Agra in the morning today. Check into the hotel as and when you reach Agra. After that, start your trip by covering Itmad-Ud-Daulah, Agra Fort and also during sunset visit famous Taj Mahal. This is a golden opportunity offered to you to visit the city of Mughals. Return to the hotel for overnight stay at Agra.
Day 04: Agra – Jaipur (240 kms, 5 hrs drive)
If it be possible for you, during sunrise visit Taj Mahal once again. Check-out and proceed to Jaipur. On the way, you can also visit Fatehpur Sikri and Step wells of Abhaneri. Reach Jaipur and check-in at pre booked hotel. By evening, you can explore the colorful bazaar (shops) of Jaipur. Relax and spend your night at the hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur Exploration
The major attraction of Pink city i.e. Jaipur is to enjoy an elephant ride to Amber Fort in the morning. Later in the day time, take a road trip to the Jaipur city and visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nawab Sahab ki Haveli and the local bazaars to shop etc. And specially don’t forget to take your rajasthani themed dinner at chokhi dhani and then return and have pleasant night stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Jaipur - Neemrana Ride (150 kms, 2-3 hrs drive)
Leave from Jaipur and Drive to Neemrana to explore it. Your check in will be at the beautiful heritage hotel wherein you can relax and enjoy the atmosphere. Later, you can visit village sides and nearby step well of Neemrana. Enjoy the comfortable overnight stay at Neemrana resort.
Day 07: Neemrana – Delhi Ride (120 kms, 2-3 hrs drive)
Here the tour ends. You drive back to Delhi airport and board the flight to your destination.