Home » Tour Packages » Golden Triangle »Traditional Golden Triangle Tour
Traditional Golden Triangle Tour
- View Itnerary
- Tour Attraction
- Book Your Tour
The three most popular tourist destinations of India will be covered in your journey – Jaipur, Agra and Delhi. Apparently, none can grant you with such a wonderfully arranged impression of India’s royal and cultural heritage in such a short stretch of time besides Desert Rider’s Excursion. Royalty artifacts of Mughal, British and Rajputana ruler’s will also be shown to the tourists in this trip.
• Hotels will accommodate for 05 nights on the basis of Bed and Breakfast.
• Airport transfers with staff assistance.
• A warm welcome at Delhi airport on arrival.
• Transport will be Air-conditioned.
• At Amber Fort there will be Elephant / Jeep ride (one way only while going up).
• Wherever available a Guide will be provided; well versed with speaking English.
• All taxes are currently applicable.
• Entrance fee of any kind.
• Travel Insurance.
• Supplement of any peak season.
• All sort of personal level expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
• Any type of Tips and porter charges
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
• Any other service/s not specified above.
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
6 days / 5 nights
Day 01: Welcome to Delhi
For an enduring and refreshing tour in India, Desert Rider’s Excursion coordinators will welcome you and direct you to hotel. Hence, you are in the capital city of India; so remaining time you can experience the glory and beauty of the city or can relax at hotel followed by dinner. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 02: Delhi Exploration
Your day starts with exploration of Delhi city which will cover Laxmi Narayan Temple, Parliament House, India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, Gandhi Memorial and Qutub Minar Complex. Later you can visit Chandni Chowk which is Delhi’s main marketplace for shopping. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 03: Delhi - Agra (216 kms, 4-5 hrs drive)
Leave by road for Agra in the morning today. Check into the hotel as and when you reach Agra. After that, Agra’s trip starts covering Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 04: Agra - Jaipur (240 kms, 4-5 hrs drive)
Leave by road for Jaipur in the morning. On your ride in between, visit to Fathepur sikri to enlighten yourself with the Mughal emperor’s royalty. The places which will be covered include Jama Masjid, Jodha Bai Palace, Birbal Bhawan, Panch Mahal and the Buland Darwaza. Check into the hotel for night stay on reaching pink city.
Day 05: Jaipur Exploration
Enjoy an elephant ride to Amber Fort in the morning. Later in the day time, take a road trip to the Jaipur city covering City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nawab Sahab ki Haveli and the local bazaars to shop etc. Take your rajasthani themed dinner at chokhi dhani and then return to the hotel for night stay.
Day 06: Jaipur - Delhi (260 kms, 5-6 hrs drive)
Leave by road for Delhi after taking your breakfast. On reaching Delhi, head towards Delhi International Airport and catch your flight to your pavilion.